Sunday, April 19, 2015

Texas Bluebonnets

It's pretty much a Texas necessity to take your children out to the biggest field of bluebonnets and take their pictures in it.  Thanks to rain and our schedule, today was the first time I could get out there with them.  So, I took my 23 month olds out.  I can't believe they're about to be 2!!

If you remember, last year, the amazing Lyndsay of Life in Motion photography took their bluebonnet pictures!  Last year, Michael and Madison didn't want to touch the bluebonnets, much less sit in them:


 This year, they just went for it!  Madison was picking them:


They watched for airplanes:





They were sweet and held hands:
 



And spent the majority of their time running through the field and laughing and smiling:










Be still my heart. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment