Thursday, May 15, 2014

Party Decorations



Be prepared for several birthday party posts.  I spent a ton of spare time planning Michael and Madison's first birthday to make it a Pinterest quality party.  It kept me busy.  It kept me from thinking.  And in the end I think everything turned out FANTASTIC.  I'm happy with what I planned.  I wish I could be a party planner- it's so fun!

 

 I got their invitations from the seller Cutie Tie Dye Boutique on Etsy.


I got the small chalkboards from Oriental Trading and the 
little farm duckies from Hobby Lobby.






I got the bandana print bowls from HEB Plus.


 I got these adorable Mason Jar drink containers from Bed, Bath, and Beyond.


This adorable banner was handmade from Giddy Gumdrops on Etsy. It was extremely well made and was super adorable.  Underneath the banner I just used matching ribbon and baby sized clothes pins to hang pictures of M&M.

 
This basket and the red Bun basket came from Garden Ridge.





This adorable chalk board sign came from Hobby Lobby and I used 
chalk markers to write on it.  

I had this sign made from Oriental Trading.  The sign was really cute but the legs of the sign were not very sturdy and I ended up breaking one as soon as I tried to put it in the ground.  I had to duct tape it back together.  

High Chair decorations also came from Oriental Trading.



And last, but not least, was this amazing birthday cake from Not Your Ordinary Cakes.  The cake will get it's own post so you can see the adorable smash cake goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment