Monday, September 22, 2014

M&M are famous!

I'm part of an awesome mom's group who has done a ton to be a support for me in the last year. They are an incredible group of friends and at any given moment there is always someone willing to jump in and help however it is needed.  They started out as a group of friends planning weddings, then newlyweds, and then parents.  They've experience many seasons of life with me and I'm thankful for them.  It's a pretty diverse group of ladies and I'm thankful to know some AMAZING photographers as a result of this group of ladies.  Happy Soul Photography took the Halloween Chewbacca and Yoda pictures from last year. 




Libby Ann Photograpy took the adorable Christmas car/tree pictures last year.  


Both of which were fundraisers that my family benefited from after struggling with the loss of Mike last year.

Then there is Lyndsay with Life in Motion Photographer.  She offered up her own personal time and resources just for us.  I had dreamed of my first family photos once Mike and I had children and we never got that opportunity.  But then, Lyndsay offered to take pictures for the kids and I.  I was so overwhelmed with gratitude.  And then I actually saw the pictures.  So, so thankful. 

You can see their pictures over on her blog, HERE. 

Lyndsay- thank you again from the bottom of my heart.  I'm so thankful to have these pictures and that you were able to capture any smiles at all.  I love them and you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment