Thursday, December 18, 2014

My birthday!

On the 15th, I celebrated my 29th birthday.  It's my last year in my twenties!  And, I must say, it wasn't as miserable of a birthday as I imagined it would be. Birthdays are a significant milestone, meant to be celebrated, and I've been a pretty lucky girl when it comes to celebrations.  Last year was a major, major adjustment to celebrate my birthday.  It was much different than years passed.  This year I celebrated with good friends the day before with dinner at Hula Hut- a fav!, dessert at Mozarts with a Christmas light show and on my birthday while at work got a little surprise from my employees,a dozen of the most gorgeous long stemmed roses from an amazing friend, and dinner with Mike's parents. It was overall a really good day!




Even more than it being my birthday, and it just being a different kind of day, 9 years ago, Mike and I met in person for the first time.  This, of course, after he stood me up on our first date. We were practically babies back then!


Thought I would share some previous birthday pics for fun:

My 21st birthday at Baby Aculpulco and some margaritas, followed by my first trip legally down 6th street, 
followed by the next day going on my first cruise as a surprise from Mike!

 
 

7 years ago- Dinner at Chuys followed by the Trail of Lights, when the Trail of Lights wasn't a crazy disaster!
 



And many, many fun birthday dinners out with Mike and good friends!







No comments:

Post a Comment